Monday, February 27, 2012

The Lorax is Coming!!! The Lorax is Coming!!!!



Well less than a week now until the big movie hits.  I will be there with my son and his best friend.  The Lorax has been his favorite Dr. Suess book since he has been little.  He made me read it to him every day last summer and that's before he knew the movie was coming out.

Now I have that mad dash of last minute shoppers shopping in my shop for their Lorax hair bows.  I have heard of little girls having Lorax Movie Parties.  It seems that the Lorax has taken the kids by storm.  I think it's great.  The story has a great message about the environment and I hope that gets through in this movie which I'm sure it will.  We will find out this weekend.  Then as boys will be boys I will be subjected to a Monster Truck Show shortly afterwards.  LOL

Here are some bows I have left if you are looking for your last minute Lorax hair bows.  The green ones above are also up for sale.






These are all available in my shop while supplies last.  I have always carried Lorax ribbon in my shop because it has held a special place in my heart.  But because of the movie my suppliers are all out until mid March.  That is when I will be back in stock of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment