Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Shop Is Coming Along!!!

Slowly but surely my shop is coming along.  I finally hit 100 items in my shop today which has been my goal for about 3 mos. now.  I have retaken alot of pics and redone the look of my shop.  I am hoping this is going to help me in the long haul.  I have been seeing alot more views and hearts but it has yet to turn into more sales.  I will keep the optimism going.


I kind of feel like I have promotion burn out.  I have been working at least 5 hours a day on my shop.  By making stuff, retaking pics, listing, relisting, and outside sourcing I feel burned out.  Does anyone else feel this way???  I feel like taking a couple week break and seeing what happens.  Maybe by backing away a little I will generate some sales.

Tomorrow is our first team marathon bnr.  I am very interested to see how this turns out.  I have filled just about every curator spot and the team is excited and promoting for it.  I have a goal in mind but I am not going to say what it is in fear I will jinx it.  In our regular weekly team bns we had 17 sales this week with sales around $80.  Pretty good I think.  We are growing each week.  That's all I can expect.

Off to bed.  Have to get up early and get the bnr ready.  Here are some new items I listed today.




No comments:

Post a Comment