Friday, May 20, 2011

TGIF!!!!!

Thank God It's Friday!!!!  And we finally have some nice weather to boot!!!!  I love the weekends in the summer.  We spend them at the lake in Northern Indiana.  So nice and peaceful up there.  The weather has been so bad this spring I haven't even gotten up there yet so this is my first official trip to the lake this year.  Sam is very excited.

Next week I will be starting another giveaway so stay tuned when I announce that on Monday!!!  This one is going to be fun.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and will see you on Monday!!!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Wish I live in your part of the world, we're experiencing 38 degrees out here! Talk about sunburn!

    BTW Delicately Fierce says hi! Thanks so much for the lovely giveaway, those gift tags are just darling!

    yumihamano@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete