Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wacky Wednesday!!!!!!

Today was a wacky day!!!!  Sometimes I think I am spreading myself a little too thin trying to do all of this promoting and getting business to my shop.  I keep thinking to myself I should take a few days off from it, but right now I am obsessed with making my shop work.  I can say since doing my ad on craftopolis my views and hearts are definately up, but no sales as of yet.  Today I paid a woman $25.00 to put all of my stuff all over the search engines and get myself up to the top tier of google search.  I think it will be worth it because apparently there is a glitch with etsy and google shopping.  Etsy stuff is just not showing up there.  That is frustrating.  What the heck am I paying etsy fees for???  I am also going to be on 3 different blogs.  I have sent stuff out to each person to review.

I also did a team bnr which yielded some decent sales for my team.  I think the more we work at this the more successful our bnrs will be.  On Friday we are having our first marathon team bnr.  I am excited to see how that goes.

Well I am very tired tonight and I have stuff to list.  I will blog more tomorrow.  Here are a few new listings.  These are my new boutique hair bows!!!!  I love them!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment